Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Realty Services
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A piece of Fort Pierce Florida History in this private Paradise. Looking at the exterior reminds you of Old Florida and you have a vision of how grand it was as a Pineapple Plantation. This unique 2 story property, built in 1920, boasts 4 bedrooms, and 3 full baths. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the second floor. The master bedroom opens to a deck overlooking the lush backyard. An additional 2nd story porch/deck is a perfect place to sit and relax on the porch swing. The large deck off the kitchen is a great setting for a barbecue and entertaining guests. Cozy living area with a propane fireplace. Metal roof in 2005, 2 new A/C's 3 years ago, new digital sprinkler last year. Home has been well maintained. Room sizes approximate buyer to confirm. Click ''more''
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace(S), Split Bedroom
- Laminate, Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Attic, Laundry-Inside
- 20 x 18
- Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs,Separate Shower
- 14 x 10
- 12 x 12
- 13 x 12
- 30 x 5
- 14 x 12
- 20 x 18
- Covered Balcony, Deck, Fence, Open Balcony, Open Porch, Well Sprinkler
- Electric,Septic,Well Water
- < 1/4 Acre
- Driveway,Garage - Building,Garage - Detached
- Take Walton Rd East to Indian River Dr, turn left and go North to Main St and turn left. House on Right.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Realty Services
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright © 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.