Listing Courtesy of Waterfront Properties & Club C
3 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This tropical estate sits on 2.5 acres. The home boasts an imported Havana handmade clay barrel roof, 2 & 3 piece crown molding, 9 x 6 ft mahogany front door, 12 & 14 ft ceilings, and impact glass throughout. This home is an entertainer's dream with a 1,300sf covered loggia with marble pavers. The attached guest home has a custom shower, wet bar, refrigerator, kitchenette, 1 full bath, a half bath, marble floors, handmade custom cabinetry, and a separate living room and bedroom. This property has a stable with 5 stalls, full electric, water, fans, and fenced in paddock. The barn features a 200sf air conditioned bunk house, with custom mahogany hurricane impact windows, as well as a reclaimed pecky cypress door from a Palm Beach Estate. Property is on a private dead end street.
- Auto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range - Gas, Washer, Water Heater - Gas
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(S), French Door, Pantry, Roman Tub, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet
- Marble, Wood Floor
- Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Grooms Quarters,Paddocks,Tack Room,Wash Rack(s),Water & Electric
- Great, Laundry-Inside
- 25 x 20
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- 20 x 20
- 15 x 12
- 14 x 20
- 35 x 20
- Covered Patio, Extra Building, Fence, Outdoor Shower, Utility Barn, Well Sprinkler
- Cable,Electric,Gas Bottle,Public Sewer,Public Water,Well Water
- 2 to < 3 Acres
- 2.5 acres
- Drive - Decorative,Garage - Attached
- Fence,Security Sys-Owned
- West on Indiantown Rd.to Island Way. North on Island Way to Loxahatchee River Rd. North to Jupiter Road.
Property Listed By Waterfront Properties & Club C
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright © 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.