Listing Courtesy of The Keyes Company
2 / 2
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Possibly the most private location in Chasewood North. First floor corner unit. All tile floors, freshly painted throughout, upgraded baseboards, newer kitchen cabinets and hardware, granite countertops and breakfast bar. Split bedroom floor plan, walk-in closet in master, newer washer and dryer in unit, lots of fans, newer AC and water heater. Pet friendly, HOA dues include lawn care, pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, community pool, BBQ & picnic area, Building Insurance, trash & basic cable. Check about Boat and RV Storage. Just minutes from Rodger Dean Stadium, I 95, the Turnpike, Beaches, numerous parks and other valued amenities.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Clubhouse, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Walk-In Closet
- Ceiling Fan, Central
- 17 x 11
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- 11 x 11
- 8 x 21
- 11 x 9
- 16 x 15
- Covered Patio, Screened Patio
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- 2+ Spaces,Assigned,Guest
Cable, Common Areas, Insurance-Bldg, Manager, Roof Maintenance, Sewer, Trash Removal
- Pet Restrictions
- The Glenwood
- Central Blvd to Chasewood North Entrance - Left at stop sign - follow to end and then turn Right - follow to end (by ,mailboxes) and park at space 21C
Property Listed By The Keyes Company
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright © 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.