Listing Courtesy of Realty Professionals Inc
3 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Rare opportunity! This single family home on .31 acres is being sold with the adjoining lot of .31 acres for a total of .62 acres! This unique, non HOA community offers the feel of country living with a central location close to schools, restaurants and shopping! This corner property is located at the end of a quiet, dead end road. Adjoining vacant lot contains two 22 X 14 storage sheds/workshops with compressor, air lines and 30 amp service and offers parking for RV, boat, etc. New roof on house in 2017! The private and tropical backyard is completely fenced and overlooks the pool with an upgraded filtration system. House has real wood floors in living room and bedrooms and tile in remaining rooms. Enclosed Florida room with floor to ceiling windows leads to a spacious screened porch.
||5634 West Road
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup
- Tile, Wood Floor
- Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Breakfast Area,Dining/Kitchen
- Family, Florida, Laundry-Inside, Storage, Workshop
- 16 x 10
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- 13 x 10
- 11 x 10
- 16 x 14
- 14 x 12
- 16 x 14
- Awnings, Extra Building, Fence, Fruit Tree(S), Outdoor Shower, Screen Porch, Shutters
- Public Water,Septic,Well Water
- 1/2 to < 1 Acre
- 91.0 ft x 0.0 ft
- Military Trail, north of Lantana Rd, west on Wenhart.
Property Listed By Realty Professionals Inc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright © 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.