Listing Courtesy of Illustrated Properties
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Immaculate & beautifully updated single family home. Soaring ceilings and marble floors reflect light throughout. Beautiful remodeled kitchen with granite counters and newer appliances with large work island. Master on the first floor. Den, two bedrooms and loft on the 2nd. Large screened patio. Tranquil lake views perfect for enjoying those balmy summer evenings. 2017 Roof. Storm Shutters (Accordion om 2nd floor clear on1st).
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Cook Island, French Door, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling
- Carpet, Marble
- Dining-Living,Eat-In Kitchen
- Den/Office, Laundry-Util/Closet, Loft
- 17 x 14
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Tub
- 14 x 13
- 13 x 12
- 18 x 12
- 15 x 15
- Fence, Screened Patio, Shutters
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre,Zero Lot
- 44.0 ft x 0.0 ft
- 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached
- Security Patrol
Common Areas, Lawn Care, Pool Service, Security
- Buyer Approval,Commercial Vehicles Prohibited,No Truck/RV
- PGA National - Avenue of the Champions to Ave of the Masters to Canterbury entrance - Left.
Property Listed By Illustrated Properties
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright © 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.