Listing Courtesy of Lehmann Realty Inc.
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Exquisitely maintained on quiet street this single family Leisureville Home has the privacy of a quiet street combined with all the exciting amenities the community has to offer. Newer A/C and Roof with lots of family room inside. Spacious garage and additional florida room to entertain or use as storage. Lots of custom cabinets and a built in work station. New ceiling fans throughout, new exhaust fans in kitchen and bath, new paint inside and out.
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Billiards, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Manager On Site, Pool, Putting Green, Shuffleboard, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights
- Built-In Shelves, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Stack Bedrooms, W/D Hookup, Walk-In Closet
- Ceramic Tile, Parquet Floor
- Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- AWESOME w/PANTRY
- Breakfast Area,Dining-Living,Formal,Snack Bar
- Den/Office, Family, Florida, Laundry-Garage, Storage
- 14 x 11
- Separate Shower
- 12 x 11
- 27 x 8
- 11 x 10
- 17 x 11
- 15 x 9
- 23 x 18
- Auto Sprinkler, Fruit Tree(S), Screened Patio
- Concrete Tile
- Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Treed Lot
- 1.0 ft x 0.0 ft
- Driveway,Garage - Attached
Cable, Golf, Lawn Care, Manager
- Buyer Approval,Commercial Vehicles Prohibited,Interview Required,No Lease First 2 Years
- 95 to Woolbright, Enter Leisureville on South Side of Street. Right on 16th, follow around bend, go right, house on the right.
Property Listed By Lehmann Realty Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright © 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.