Listing Courtesy of Walter W Sgarrini
3 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Poinsettia Heights is as close to downtown as the beach, perhaps a 10 minute drive, and still one of quietest single family home neighborhoods around.This newly updated home has an open floor plan with natural lighting throughout. Impact windows, new Viking refrigerator, top of the line Kitchen Aid Stove, beautiful terrazzo floors and a large family room that opens up to a XXL newly sodded backyard, with new sprinkler system, well and new pump is just the start..This designer has thought of every detail. European solid core doors are in each bedroom and the bathroom. Room for a pool if desired. Lots of space for your dogs to run around in the fenced in backyard.
||1736 NE 17th Avenue
No Homestead $6,250
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters
- Cook Island, Stack Bedrooms, W/D Hookup
- Terrazzo Floor
- Central, Electric, Reverse Cycle
- Central, Electric, Heat Pump-Reverse, Heat Strip
- Family, Util-Garage
- 12 x 12
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- 10 x 12
- 9 x 11
- 9 1/2 x 10
- 13 x 21 1/2
- Fence, Open Patio, Open Porch, Room For Pool
- Comp Shingle
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water,Underground
- < 1/4 Acre,Interior Lot,Public Road,West of US-1
- Carport - Attached,Slab Strip
- FROM 1-95 EAST SUNRISE BLVD, TURN LEFT ONTO NE 15TH AV, TURN RIGHT ONTO NE 18TH ST, TURN RIGHT ONTO NE 17TH AV, HOUSE IS FIRST HOUSE ON LEFT.
Property Listed By Walter W Sgarrini
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright © 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.