Listing Courtesy of Exit Realty Partners
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
55+ Single family home located on a .18 acre corner lot.New A/C system, New Water Heater, New Washer and Dryer and new tile through out the house. Open layout with foyer entrance. Living room opens to the dining area and family room. Split bedroom plan has master bedroom with a walk in closet, private bathroom with walk in shower and sliding doors to the glasses enclosed patio. Kitchen features plenty of cabinetry, counter space, appliances and extra large breakfast area. 1 car garage with driveway. Quite community with a lakeside clubhouse and pool. Great location close to shopping, restaurants and entertainment.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Clubhouse, Pool, Street Lights
- Foyer, Pantry, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Walk-In Closet
- Breakfast Area,Dining-Florida,Dining-Living,Dining/Kitchen
- Family, Great, Laundry-Garage
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- Auto Sprinkler, None, Screen Porch
- Comp Shingle
- Cable,Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre,Corner Lot
- 136.0 ft x 0.0 ft
- Driveway,Garage - Attached
Cable, Common Areas, Pool Service, Recrtnal Facility
- Buyer Approval,Interview Required,Lease OK,No Truck/RV,Tenant Approval
- Turnpike - drive east on Lake Worth Rd to Jog Rd; turn right - travel south on Jog to Melaleuca Lane; turn left - travel east on Melaleuca to Rainbow Drive;
Property Listed By Exit Realty Partners
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright © 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.