Listing Courtesy of Beachfront Properties Real Estate LLC
3 / 2.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A Hidden gem tucked away in the desirable Lighthouse Point boating community, Located blocks from the Intracoastal Waterways, Yacht Club Within 1 Mile, Boat Ramp within 3 Miles, ocean access to Hillsboro Inlet Within 5 Mins. This Spacious Florida-Style Home Encompasses a total of 3 Bedrooms / 2 Full Baths / 2 Half Baths: Master Suite and a his/her Bathroom with a private courtyard leading to new outdoor shower, Mother-In-Law Suite with a private entrance, spacious bedroom with Jack and Jill bathroom, full sized laundry room, tons of storage throughout, formal dining room with a decorative fireplace, a warm Living Room with a decorative Fireplace, Updated Appliances, Entertainment Billiard Room with a full sized bar ready to Host Guests
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Water Heater - Elec
- Basketball, Boating, Picnic Area, Shuffleboard, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Bar, Built-In Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Decorative Fireplace, French Door, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar
- Tile, Wood Floor
- Dining Family
- Family, Laundry-Util/Closet, Maid/In-Law, Recreation
- Awnings, Fence, Open Porch, Outdoor Shower
- Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre,Cul-De-Sac
- 2+ Spaces,Drive - Circular,Driveway,Open,RV/Boat
- Security Sys-Leased
- COPANS EAST TO US 1 / FEDERAL HWY NORTH RIGHT ON NE 29TH STREET CONTINUE TO 21ST AVE AND LEFT ON 33RD STREET AND HOUSE IS ON THE RIGHT.
Property Listed By Beachfront Properties Real Estate LLC
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright © 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.