Listing Courtesy of Pavon Realty Group, LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage pool home in the quiet neighborhood of ''La Mancha'' is a rare find and will not last! A covered walkway leads to the beautiful hurricane impact door with side lights. Once inside, you'll find a large foyer following an open floor plan. The master suite features not only a walk-in closet but a master bathroom with his & her sinks, Jacuzzi tub and a separate walk-in shower. The kitchen was updated with wood cabinets that offer tons of storage, granite countertops, tiled backsplash and all stainless steel appliances including wall and convection ovens.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Bike - Jog, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Foyer, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet
- Ceramic Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central
- Dining/Kitchen,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- Family, Laundry-Inside, Laundry-Util/Closet, Storage
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower,Spa Tub & Shower
- Covered Patio, Fence
- Comp Shingle
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- Paved Road,Sidewalks
- 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached
- Burglar Alarm
- Okeechobee Blvd west and make a right into Ponce De Leon St, house will be on the right.
Property Listed By Pavon Realty Group, LLC
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright © 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.