Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Tenace Realty
1 / 1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Nice apartment in Murry Hills on Lake Osborne. Very calm area with a fresh air. Best first floor unit. 2018 New A/C unit (High output). Light and bright, garden view from Kitchen and Dining room. *All Plumbing and electrical inspected and repaired. New Hot water tank, Elect to HW tank is hard wired in, switch behind stove, *All new water shut off valves and flex lane. In 2018: New faucets in kitchen and shower area, New Refrigerator, New Smoke detector, New roller assembling sliding glass door, new paint inside and all new window screens. Very close to the lake to enjoy morning walks, bicycling and much more. This 55+ community offers lot activities, you will not have time to be bored. Close to I95, Beaches and Shopping.
||3080 Lake Osborne Drive 106
- Fire Alarm, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Water Heater - Elec
- Billiards, Clubhouse, Common Laundry, Exercise Room, Game Room, Library, Manager On Site, Picnic Area, Pool, Sauna, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Trash Chute, Workshop
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Electric
- Combo Tub/Shower,Dual Sinks
- Flat Tile
- Public Water
- Paved Road,Sidewalks
- No Motorcycle
- Security Patrol,TV Camera
Common Areas, Insurance-Interior, Lawn Care, Maintenance-Exterior, Pest Control, Pool Service, Roof Maintenance, Security, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water
- Buyer Approval,Commercial Vehicles Prohibited,Lease OK w/Restrict,No Lease First 2 Years,No Truck/RV
- From Lake Worth Rd take Lake Osborne Dr until 3080 Building 8 in you left or GPS
Property Listed By Century 21 Tenace Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright © 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.