Listing Courtesy of Atlantic Florida Properties
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Lovely well priced 4 bedroom,2 floor home. Fabulous expansive water view. Sit and relax on master bedroom balcony or dine on the 1st floor outside patio. Room for a pool. Gated subdivision. Close to great schools, Equestrian Show Grounds, Polo. Walking distance to The Wanderers Club (membership not associated with home) , with Golf, Tennis, Olympic pool and fine dining. Easy hack to Wellington Equestrian Festival. Currently zoned and rated 'A' Schools nearby. Minutes from shopping. Room measurements not exact and shown for informational purposes only.
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer
- Pantry, Roman Tub, Upstairs Living Area, W/D Hookup
- Carpet, Clay Tile
- Central, Electric, Paddle Fans
- Central, Electric
- Family, Great
- Canal Width 1 - 80
- Public Sewer,Public Water
- Lease OK w/Restrict
- Greenview Shores into Aeroclub Drive... turn at Wanderers Club , pass entrance and put code into Lakefield East touch pad. Follow S. Club to 1514
Property Listed By Atlantic Florida Properties
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright © 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.