Listing Courtesy of Premier Brokers International Inc
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This concrete block and stucco home has been completely renovated with new roof , ceilings, recess lights, vinyl plank floors, brand new stainless steel appliances, cupboards, washer, dryer. The air handler is new as well as the duct work, with new therma windows, ceiling fans, new plumbing to the street as it includes city water and sewer with a large private back yard. Third bedroom has its individual entrance with full bathroom. Home is in close proximity to I-95, beaches, schools and one hour from Orlando and its attractions.This home will not last so make an appointment today to see this lovely gem...
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Street Lights
- Pantry, Walk-In Closet
- Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Dining Family,Dining-Living,Dining/Kitchen
- 2 Master Baths,Combo Tub/Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Canal Width 81 - 120
- Comp Shingle
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Paved Road,Public Road
- Driveway,Garage - Attached
- From Port Malabar go north on Babcock to left on Par, Rt on Hooper , turn left on Cotton and house is the first one on the right.
Property Listed By Premier Brokers International Inc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright © 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.